Now it’s finally (almost) cooling down in Brisbane, I’m turning to knits and jumpers for comfy warmth.
One of my go-to outfits in winter is jeans, boots and an oversized knit. It’s comfortable, practical, warm and can easily be dressed up or down. Knits also look fab layered over a button up shirt or layer a vest or jacket on top.
This season I’m also loving some extra detailing like lacing, ruffles or even flared sleeves. What about you? Love a good knit?
(Also, three of the knits I’ve included below will be featured on my Instagram during the next fortnight.)
1. St Frock basic knit AUD$49.90
2. St Frock sequin knit AUD$59.90
3. St Frock lace up knit AUD$59.90
4. Target knit AUD$39
5. Billy J knit AUD$64
6. Billy J flared sleeve knit AUD$62
7. Frankie and Co soft knit AUD$69.95
8. Boohoo ruffle knit AUD$36
9. Miss Selfridge knit AUD$69
10. Boohoo Plus knit AUD$30
11. Boohoo cold shoulder knit AUD$20
12. Little Party Dress knit AUD$69.95
13. Self Styler knit AUD$59
14. Lace n Heels knit AUD$59.95
15. Lace n Heels embroidered knit AUD$59.95
16. Lace n Heels jumper AUD$54.95
17. Atmos&Here high neck knit AUD$69.95
18. Atmos&Here effortless knit AUD$69.95
19. Forcast turtleneck AUD$79.95
20. Katies knit AUD$49.95
21. Katies bell sleeve knit AUD$49.95
22. Dissh knit AUD$59.99
23. White Haven Emporium choker knit AUD$59.95
24. White Haven Emporium roll neck AUD$69.95
Do you have a favourite style of knit? Would you wear any of these?
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click to buy I may earn a small commission however you do not pay any extra.