1. You’re headed on a mystery weekend away! What are the first three things you throw in your weekend bag?
Champagne, iPhone and a sarong that can double as a scarf 🙂
2. What’s your current winter must have?
A great faux fur vest. I’m not a jacket girl. The arms always annoy me. I’d rather layer and then throw a vest on. This Winter I got one from Bohemian Traders and I lived in it.
3. What are you most looking forward to wearing/doing come warmer weather?
Boating!! I love going out on the boat, even if it’s not moving. I love the warm Summer breeze, watching the Sunset on the water, sipping champagne.
4. What’s your best ever bargain?
That is hard! I’m the ultimate bargain hunter. I did buy a long Wish Jacket from Myer for $25 down from about $200 but I haven’t worn it yet. It stops being a bargain if you don’t wear it.
5. You’ve got $100 to splash on yourself. Where do you click or visit first?
Bohemian Traders, I need a cream Dreamers Dress for Summer.
Check out more of Rachel’s amazing style at www.redcliffestyle.com